Author(s): Gill, Chris,
Date of Publication: 18/10/2019,
Pagination: 128 pages,
Imprint: Guide Editors,
Published By: Guide Editors,
Book Classification: Italy, Skiing, Travel & holiday guides
Dotted across the whole east-west width of the Alps, Italy's resorts offer a powerful combination of attractions: top class lifts, snowmaking and piste preparation, wonderful scenery, unbeatable food and wine - and to top it off, the lowest prices in western Europe.
- covers Italy's top 35 resorts in detail
- is fearlessly frank and uncompromisingly impartial in its assessment of resorts
- meets the needs of the many, not the few
- rates resorts for every standard of skier
- includes scores of photos and mountain maps
- is designed to be used, with sewn binding and cover flaps for convenient page marking
Conceived by the editors of Where to Ski and Snowboard, these new guides - researched and written to the same high standards - have less of the ephemeral detail that people can now get from the web, and more in-depth analysis of the merits of resorts - and coverage of more resorts, too.