Author(s): Insight Guides,
Date of Publication: 01/05/2019,
Pagination: 144 pages,
Series: Insight Pocket Guides,
Imprint: Insight Guides,
Published By: APA Publications,
Book Classification: Madagascar, Travel & holiday guides
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
The definitive pocket-sized travel guide, now with free app and eBook.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is the ideal on-the-move travel guide for exploring Madagascar.
From top tourist attractions like Antananarivo, Parc de l'Isalo and the Allée des Baobabs, to cultural gems, including lemur-viewing and birdwatching in the Mandrare River Valley, exploring the breathtaking 'stone forest' at the Parc des Tsingy de Bemaraha and whale-watching at Nosy Be, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Madagascar:
- Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights: delve into the country's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour map: with every major attraction highlighted, the pull-out map makes on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access all this and more from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Antananarivo; Central Highlands; The Deep South; The West Coast; The Northeast Coast; The Far North