Author(s): Lonely Planet, McCrohan, Daniel, McCrohan, Daniel,
Date of Publication: 01/10/2019,
Pagination: 160 pages, Index; 0 Maps,
Series: Travel Guide,
Imprint: Lonely Planet Global Limited,
Published By: Lonely Planet Global Limited,
Book Classification: India, Travel & holiday guides
Lonely Planet's Pocket Delhi & Agra is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the magnificent Taj Mahal, marvel at the splendour of Old Delhi's remnants of former empires and sample the most delicious street food - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Delhi & Agra and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Delhi & Agra:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Delhi, Agra and more.