Author(s): Lonely Planet, Noble, Isabella, Harper, Damian,
Date of Publication: 01/01/2020,
Pagination: 288 pages, Index; 37 Maps,
Series: Travel Guide,
Imprint: Lonely Planet Global Limited,
Published By: Lonely Planet Global Limited,
Book Classification: Spain, Travel & holiday guides
Scented pine forests, haunting volcanoes, lunar-like landscapes, sandy coves, miles of Sahara-style dunes, beach-hugging resorts – the beautiful, unique Canary Islands wear many tantalising hats. Lonely Planet is your passport to Canary Islands, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Hike through the alien landscape around El Teide, dive into the colour of Carnaval, or es-cape the crowds on Fuerteventua’s stunning northwest beaches; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Canary Islands and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Canary Islands Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – current affairs, history, arts, culture, wildlife, landscapes, geology
- Coverage includes: Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura, Lanzarote, Tenerife, La Gomera, La Palma, El Hierro and more