Author(s): Lonely Planet,
Date of Publication: 01/09/2019,
Pagination: 512 pages, Index; 87 Maps,
Series: Travel Guide,
Imprint: Lonely Planet Global Limited,
Published By: Lonely Planet Global Limited,
Book Classification: Oman, Travel & holiday guides, United Arab Emirates
The spectacular emptiness of the Arabian landscape provides a blank canvas upon which is projected a riot of cultural, religious, intellectual and trading wonders. Lonely Planet is your passport to Oman, UAE & Arabian Peninsula, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Admire the beauty Abu Dhabi’s magnificent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, browse priceless Islamic art in Doha, or dine at the top of Dubai’s Burj Khalifa; all with your trusted travel compan-ion. Get to the heart of Oman, UAE & Arabian Peninsula and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Oman, UAE & Arabian Peninsula Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Arabian Peninsula Today, History, People & Society, Arts, Sports & Leisure, Islam in Arabia, Food, Drink, The Natural Environment
- Coverage includes: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia and more.