Grow your own cut flowers and you can fill your house with the gorgeous colours and heavenly scents of your favourite blooms, knowing that they haven't travelled thousands of miles - and you can make money while you do it!
Combining boundless passion with down-to-earth guidance and practical advice, Georgie Newbery draws on her own experiences as an artisan flower farmer and florist as she takes you through:
* how to start a cut-flower patch
* what to grow
* cutting, conditioning and presenting cut flowers
* creating a hedgerow Christmas
* starting a cut-flower business
* where to sell
* marketing and social media
* a flower farmer's year planner.
Whether you want to grow for your own pleasure or start your own business, The Flower Farmer's Year is the perfect guide.