Author(s): Whipple, Tom,
Date of Publication: 01/08/2019,
Pagination: 192 pages,
Imprint: Virgin Books,
Published By: Ebury Publishing,
Book Classification: Quizzes and games
Are you fed up losing at family board game nights?
Do you want to learn how to destroy the competition?
Get the inside tips from preposterously overqualified experts on how to win a range of common family games, board games and more.
* A mime artist tells you how to do the best charades
* A mathematician tells you how to win Connect 4
* A professional racing driver tells you how to take corners in Scalextric
* A Scrabble champion reveals his secrets
* A game theorist tells you what properties to buy in Monopoly in order to bankrupt and embarrass your competitors.
This is a must read for anyone who takes games too seriously and for bad losers everywhere.