Date of Publication: 31/01/2020,
Pagination: 288 pages,
Series: Michelin Hotel & Restaurant Guides,
Imprint: Michelin Editions des Voyages,
Published By: Michelin Editions des Voyages,
Book Classification: France, Restaurant & pub guides, National & regional cuisine
The MICHELIN Guide Paris is carefully researched, with objective recommendations to numerous restaurants. Anonymous inspectors use the famed Michelin star rating system to create an extensive selection of great places to eat and stay for all budgets.
The MICHELIN Guide to Paris features colour photographs and mapping throughout and will open your appetite with its engaging descriptions for each venue.
Recommendations for 320 delicious restaurants (minimal text is in the language of the country.)
Craft a memorable journey with the recommendations and helpful maps in this annual update. From Starred to highly recommended reatuarants traditional or starred restaurants for a special occasion. Awards such as the Bib Gourmand indicitive of an affordable and enjoyable meal.
Plates identifying restaurants offering a good meal. Covering traditional dishes and starred restaurant menus for every occasion... Descriptive symbols and an English legend tell you all you need to know.
To make your visit memorable, the MICHELIN guide has an easy-to-use format, featuring:
* Longer more in depth descriptions for two and three star restaurants
* Thematic indexes to help you make the right choice
* Cultural and practical information
* Cuisines from around the world, in all price bands
* City map locating the guide's hotels and restaurants
* Lively description for each entry with pictures, including price indications