Date of Publication: 11/10/2019,
Pagination: 760 pages,
Series: Michelin Hotel & Restaurant Guides,
Imprint: Michelin Editions des Voyages,
Published By: Michelin Editions des Voyages,
Book Classification: Great Britain, Ireland, Restaurant & pub guides, National & regional cuisine
Enjoy the best of hotels and restaurants, from tiny bistros to luxury hotels, with the MICHELIN Guide Great Britain and Ireland . This year's selection features restaurants and specially selected hotels, all reviewed by the famous team of Michelin inspectors. MICHELIN Guide Great Britain and Ireland caters for individual tastes and budgets.
From Starred to highly recommended reatuarants traditional or starred restaurants for a special occasion. Awards such as the Bib Gourmand an affordable and enjoyable meal (menu less than £28), Plates identifying restaurants offering a good meal to Pubs which indicate good quality food in a pub setting, from country inns to urban gastropubs. Covering traditional dishes or starred restaurant menus for every occasion...
You can also choose a hotel in all confidence from intimate guesthouses to lavish hotels to suit your budget or occasion.
To make your visit memorable, the MICHELIN guide has an easy-to-use format, featuring:
* Longer more in depth descriptions for two and three star restaurants
* Thematic indexes to help you make the right choice
* Cultural and practical information
* Cuisines from around the world, in all price bands
* City map locating the guide's hotels and restaurants
* Lively description for each entry, including prices