Author(s): PopOut Maps,
Date of Publication: 14/04/2017,
Pagination: 2 pages,
Series: Popout Maps,
Imprint: PopOut Maps,
Published By: COMPASS MAPS ,
Book Classification: Belgium, Street maps & city plans
Explore the delights of the Belgian capital, Brussels, with the help of this genuinely pocket-sized, pop-up map.
Small in size, yet big on detail, this compact, dependable Brussels city map will ensure you don't miss a thing.
* Includes two pop-up maps covering central Brussels & greater Brussels
* Additional maps covering Grand-Place (the heart of Brussels), Heysel Exhibition Park & Royal Castle of Laeken and the Metro are also included
* Handy, self-folding tourist map is small enough to fit in your pocket yet offers extensive coverage of the city in an easy-to-use format
* Thorough street index is also featured and cross-referenced to the map so you can easily find your destination
* Hotels, restaurants, stores and attractions are all includedIdeal to pop in a pocket or bag for quick reference while exploring the city.
PopOut Map of greater Brussels
PopOut Map of central Brussels
Map of Grand-Place - the heart of Brussels
Heysel Exhibition Park & Royal Castle of Laeken
What's new for this updated edition?
New Art & Design Atomium Museum (ADAM) dedicated to design and art from the 20th century to the present day
New Millennium Iconoclast Museum of Art (MIMA), a contemporary art museum
Extended pedestrian zone and new traffic flow in the centre of Brussels
Public bike rental stations in the centre of Brussels are marked on the map
Fully updated listings of sights, shops, hotels, restaurants, cafes and bars