Date of Publication: 06/10/2019,
Pagination: 272 pages,
Series: Sawday's Special Places,
Imprint: Alastair Sawday Publishing,
Published By: Sawday's,
Book Classification: Great Britain, Dogs as pets, Hotel & holiday accommodation guides
Sift through the pages to find unexpected generosity and dashes of eccentricity in places where your dog can share your room. B&Bs, hotels, weekend boltholes and inns: remote and simple or wrapped in luxury, each one is special in its own way.
Find tasty breakfasts to wake to, log fires to come home to and a guaranteed welcome for dogs - runarounds in the garden, towels for muddy paws, treats behind the bar. Above all: owners who know all the dog-friendly walks, woods, beaches, picnic spots and pubs on their patch.
Pick an area from our map, select a coloured number (red for B&B/hotel, blue for self-catered) and find the relevant page.
User-friendly maps and lively write-ups make each guide a pleasure to read - and a great gift for a friend.
* A wonderful collection of over hotels, B&Bs, weekend boltholes and inns where you can share a bedroom with your dog - many of which are new for this edition
* At each there's a special treat for your dog - maybe a tasty sausage at breakfast, a river to splash through, or a fleecy blanket by the fire
* Honest write ups, clear symbols, colour photos and excellent maps take the hard work out of finding the perfect place - be it a friendly townhouse, a chic eco barn or a hotel by the sea
* With a brilliant selection of dog-friendly pubs-for-a-pint to visit
* We look for what we like, celebrate the unusual and the beautiful, and inspect each and every place. We've visited all these special places and like them - we know you will too!