Author(s): Lonely Planet, Clark, Gregor, Garwood, Duncan, Le Nevez, Catherine, Raub, Kevin, St. Louis, Regis, W,
Date of Publication: 01/11/2019,
Pagination: 544 pages, Index; 83 Maps,
Series: Travel Guide,
Imprint: Lonely Planet Global Limited,
Published By: Lonely Planet Global Limited,
Book Classification: Portugal, Travel & holiday guides
Lonely Planet's Portugal is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the labyrinthine alleyways, hidden courtyards and curving lanes of Lisbon's Alfama district; discover the baroque churches and sprawling plazas of the Unesco World Heritage Site Ribeira in Porto; and play in the waves along the beaches of the Algarve. All with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Portugal and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Portugal
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers: Lisbon, the Algarve, Lagos, the Alentejo, Estremadura, Ribatejo, the Beiras, Porto, the Douro, Tras-os-Montes, the Minho and Braga.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Portugal is our most comprehensive guide to Portugal, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.