Author(s): Lonely Planet, Richmond, Simon, Lemer, Ali, Leonov, Tatyana, Baker, Mark, Bennetts, Marc, Butler, St,
Date of Publication: 01/03/2018,
Pagination: 720 pages, Total Colour Pages,
Series: Travel Guide,
Imprint: Lonely Planet Global Limited,
Published By: Lonely Planet Global Limited,
Book Classification: Russia, Travel & holiday guides
Lonely Planet Russia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Brush up on your Soviet and imperial history in Moscow and St Petersburg, explore European Russia and its gingerbread cottages and golden domes, or lose yourself in the wilds of Siberia and the east - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Russia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Russia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, music, architecture, performing arts, landscape, wildlife, environment, religion, Russia today
- Covers Moscow, St Petersburg, the Golden Ring, Kaliningrad, the Urals, Volga, Sochi, Caucasus, Siberia, the Russian Far East, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Russia, our most comprehensive guide to Russia, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.