Author(s): Lonely Planet, St Louis, Regis, Raub, Kevin,
Date of Publication: 01/02/2019,
Pagination: 160 pages, Total Colour Pages,
Series: Travel Guide,
Imprint: Lonely Planet Global Limited,
Published By: Lonely Planet Global Limited,
Book Classification: Portugal, Travel & holiday guides
Lonely Planet Pocket Lisbon, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Marvel at the intricacy of Belém’s monastery, experience Lisbon on the golden tram and enjoy a city view from the Castelo de Sao Jorge – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Lisbon and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Coverage Includes: Alfama, Castelo, Graça, Baixa, Rossio, Bairro Alto, Chiado, Marquês de Pombal, Rato, Saldanha, Estrela, Lapa, Alcântara, Belém, Parques das Nações, and more