Author(s): Reid, Jordan, Williams, Erin
Date of Publication: 11/06/2020
Pagination: 160 pages
Published By: Orion Publishing Co
Book Classification: Activity & interactive books & packs
Deep down, you know it's true: you could benefit from disconnecting from the internet and reconnecting with the world around you.
Part journal, part coloring book, part advice on how to take a break, Get Off Your Phone will be an outlet for anyone who wants to laugh through the ridiculousness of the digital age and remember how to be a human - because it's definitely not going to happen when you're awake at 1:00 a.m. reading yet another listicle.
- Craft with your obsolete iPhone cords
- 10 things to do outside right now
- Color in the influencer who is so grateful for you guys
- Lies the internet tells you
- Why gardening is a thing you should try
When you're longing for freedom from your devices, dig out a pen and turn to the pages of this timely, entertaining book-and don't post a picture anywhere #retro.