Author(s): DK Eyewitness,
Date of Publication: 05/03/2020,
Pagination: 160 pages,
Series: Pocket Travel Guide,
Imprint: DK Eyewitness Travel,
Published By: Dorling Kindersley Ltd,
Book Classification: Germany, Travel & holiday guides
Prost! Immerse yourself in Munich’s enchanting Baroque churches, magnificent royal residences, peaceful gardens, world-class museums and boisterous beer halls. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you’ll find your way around Munich with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Munich into helpful lists of ten — from our own selected highlights to the best museums, traditional taverns, places to eat, shops and festivals.
• Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
• Detailed Top 10 lists of Munich’s must-sees, including detailed descriptions of Marienplatz, Frauenkirche, Residenz, Pinakotheken, Englischer Garten, Deutsches Museum, Schloss Nymphenburg, Olympiapark, Oktoberfest and Neuschwanstein
• Munich’s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, dining, and sightseeing
• Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip – including children’s attractions, things to do for free and must-see experiences off the beaten track
• A laminated pull-out map of Munich, plus eight color area maps
• Street-smart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
• A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you’re on the move