Author(s): DK Eyewitness,
Date of Publication: 05/03/2020,
Pagination: 128 pages,
Series: Pocket Travel Guide,
Imprint: DK Eyewitness Travel,
Published By: Dorling Kindersley Ltd,
Book Classification: Cornwall, Devon, Travel & holiday guides
An intensely picturesque and idyllic corner of England - Cornwall and Devon encompass a landscape layered with beautiful moorland, quaint villages, white-sand beaches, and ruined castles. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Cornwall and Devon with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Cornwall and Devon into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best museums, pubs, places to eat, shops and festivals.
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Cornwall and Devon's must-sees, including detailed descriptions of Lanhydrock, the Eden Project, Dartmoor, Falmouth and the Fal estuary, Exeter, the Isles of Scilly, Porthcurno and the Minack Theatre, St Ives, Penzance and St Michael's Mount and Padstow
- Cornwall and Devon's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, dining, and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including children's activities and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of Cornwall and Devon, plus five colour area maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move