Author(s): DK Eyewitness,
Date of Publication: 06/02/2020,
Pagination: 224 pages,
Series: Travel Guide,
Imprint: DK Eyewitness Travel,
Published By: Dorling Kindersley Ltd,
Book Classification: Spain, Travel & holiday guides
Welcome to Spain's cultural epicentre. Whether you want to admire the elegance of the Palacio Real, contemplate the creations of Dali's bizarre genius or enjoy the nightlife in a city that never sleeps, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Madrid has to offer.
Inspiration awaits around Madrid's every corner: Spain's greatest painters live on in the Golden Triangle of Art, the pavements tell a story of rich literary heritage and revelatory examples of Spanish cuisine are served at gastro markets and showpiece squares.
Our recently updated guide brings Madrid to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the city's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
- our pick of the Madrid's must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the city easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of Madrid, from West Madrid to East Madrid, beyond the centre to day trips out of the city
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go