Author(s): DK Eyewitness,
Date of Publication: 05/09/2019,
Pagination: 336 pages,
Series: Travel Guide,
Imprint: DK Eyewitness Travel,
Published By: Dorling Kindersley Ltd,
Book Classification: France, Travel & holiday guides
Discover Paris - a city synonymous with art, fashion, gastronomy, and culture. Whether you want to be awed by iconic landmarks, lose yourself in the Louvre, or shop till you drop, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Paris has to offer. Paris is a treasure trove of things to see and do.
Packed full of world-famous palaces, museums, and galleries, the city shines with opulence and elegance. But Parisians know that there is more to life than glitz and glamour. Simpler pleasures are offered in abundance - think tiny winding streets, quirky old bookshops, and centuries-old cafes.
Our annually updated guide brings Paris to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the city's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
- our pick of Paris' must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of Paris, from Champs-Elysees to Belleville, Montmartre to Montparnasse
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go