Author(s): DK Eyewitness,
Date of Publication: 07/11/2019,
Pagination: 128 pages,
Series: Pocket Travel Guide,
Imprint: DK Eyewitness Travel,
Published By: Dorling Kindersley Ltd,
Book Classification: USA, Travel & holiday guides
Lively, loud and exceptionally colourful, New Orleans is home to swinging jazz clubs, iconic streetcars, beautiful balconied houses, and a dynamic culture which reflects the city's unique history as a melting-pot of different cultures.
Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around New Orleans with absolute ease. Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of New Orleans into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries, places to eat, shops and festivals.
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of New Orleans' must-sees, including detailed descriptions of New Orleans Museum of Art, New
- Orleans City Park, Audubon Zoo, Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, Jackson Square, Royal Street, Bourbon Street, during Mardi Gras and on Canal Street-New Orleans' most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, dining and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including children's attractions and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of New Orleans, plus five colour area maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move