Author(s): DK Travel,
Date of Publication: 06/06/2019,
Pagination: 576 pages,
Imprint: DK Eyewitness Travel,
Published By: Dorling Kindersley Ltd,
Book Classification: France, Travel & holiday guides
Discover France's enticing je ne sais quoi.
Whether you want to visit fairytale chateaux, stroll amid rolling fields of blossoming lavender or learn what makes a noble vintage, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that France has to offer. Few countries capture the imagination quite like France.
The world-famous cuisine is as rich and varied as the glorious landscapes, the wine as renowned and captivating as the art.
From the alpine peaks to the Mediterranean beaches, each region has its own robust history and lively culture waiting to inspire visitors.
Our recently updated guide brings France to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the country's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
- our pick of France's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay - detailed maps and walks which make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of France, from Brittany to the French Alps, Provence to the Pyrenees
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go.