Author(s): DK Travel,
Date of Publication: 04/04/2019,
Pagination: 288 pages,
Imprint: DK Eyewitness Travel,
Published By: Dorling Kindersley Ltd,
Book Classification: Israel, Palestine, Travel & holiday guides
Discover serene sacred sights and bustling Bauhaus boulevards. Whether you want to float in the Dead Sea, visit the ruby-coloured city of Petra or tuck into Tel-Aviv's sumptuous food scene, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Jerusalem, Israel and the Palestinian territories have to offer.
Imbued with a fascinating mix of cultural influences and gilded with sacred sites and ancient ruins, this landscape of dramatic desert outcrops and Mediterranean beaches has been enchanting visitors since the dawn of civilization.
Our recently updated guide brings Jerusalem, Israel and the Palestinian Territories to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the region's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
- our pick of Jerusalem, Israel and the Palestinian territories's must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the region easy- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of Jerusalem, Israel and the Palestinian territories, from the Mediterranean Coast to the Dead Sea, Galilee to Western Jordan
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go